- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manhwa, 3/128 (2018)Solo LevelingKakao Corp., D&C Media#1AdventureLight Novel
- Manga, 14/42 (2017)Oniichan wa Oshimai!Ichijinsha Ltd.#2ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 32/134 (2009)Attack on TitanKodansha Ltd.#3HorrorOriginal WorkIn this post-apocalytpic sci-fi story, humanity has been devastated by the bizarre, giant humanoids known as the Titans. Little is known about where they came from or why they are bent on consuming mankind. Seemingly unintelligent, they have roamed the world for years, killing everyone they see. For the past century, what's left of man has hidden in a giant, three-walled city. People believe their 100-meter-high walls will protect them from the Titans, but the sudden appearance of an immense Titan is about to change everything.
- Manga, 23/205 (2016)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no YaibaShuueisha Inc.#4Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn Taisho-era Japan, Tanjiro Kamado is a kindhearted boy who makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life. Learning to slay demons won’t be easy, and Tanjiro barely knows where to start. The surprise appearance of another boy named Giyu, who seems to know what’s going on, might provide some answers… but only if Tanjiro can stop Giyu from killing his sister first!
- Manga, 4/15 (2018)Kaiju Girl CarameliseMedia Factory#5Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/125 (2018)Jujutsu KaisenShuueisha Inc.#6Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/38 (2018)My Dress-Up DarlingSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#7Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/6 (2018)Not Your IdolShuueisha Inc.#8DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 21/197 (2015)InfectionKodansha Ltd.#9ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/134 (2018)Fly Me to the MoonShougakukan Inc.#10Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/47 (2019)Mato Seihei no SlaveShuueisha Inc.#11ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 24/209 (2016)Yuuna and the Haunted Hot SpringsShuueisha Inc.#12Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 17/148 (2017)Rent-A-GirlfriendKodansha Ltd.#13Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/37 (2019)Spy X FamilyShuueisha Inc.#14Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 19/268 (2016)Komi Can’t CommunicateShougakukan Inc.#15Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 33/196 (2009)Yona of the DawnHakusensha, Inc.#16AdventureOriginal WorkAfter a tragic betrayal by one of her closest friends, Yona must flee the castle and her sheltered life as a princess, and gain allies as well as personal strength in order to take back her rightful place as ruler.
- Manga, 16/68 (2012)Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster GirlsTokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.#17ComedyOriginal WorkThree years ago, the world learned that harpies, centaurs, catgirls, and all manners of fabulous creatures are not merely fiction; they are flesh and blood - not to mention scale, feather, horn, and fang. Thanks to the "Cultural Exchange Between Species Act," these once-mythical creatures have assimilated into society, or at least, they're trying. When a hapless human teenager named Kurusu Kimihito is inducted as a "volunteer" into the government exchange program, his world is turned upside down. A snake-like lamia named Miia comes to live with him, and it is Kurusu's job to take care of her and make sure she integrates into his everyday life.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2020)Monster Musume: Monster Girls on the Job!Tokuma Shoten Publishing Co., Ltd.#18ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/194 (2015)Kaguya-sama: Love is WarShuueisha Inc.#19Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 97/973 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.#20Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 19/177 (2017)We Never LearnShuueisha Inc.#21Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 13/53 (2011)My Love Story!!Shuueisha Inc.#22Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/- (2015)Saraba, Yoki HiASCII Media Works#23Sentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 40/356 (1989)BerserkHakusensha, Inc.#24ActionOriginal WorkHis name is Guts, the Black Swordsman, a feared warrior spoken only in whispers. Bearer of a gigantic sword, an iron hand, and the scars of countless battles and tortures, his flesh is also indelibly marked with The Brand, an unholy symbol that draws the forces of darkness to him and dooms him as their sacrifice. But Guts won't take his fate lying down; he'll cut a crimson swath of carnage through the ranks of the damned-and anyone else foolish enough to oppose him! Accompanied by Puck the Elf, more an annoyance than a companion, Guts relentlessly follows a dark, bloodstained path that leads only to death...or vengeance.
- Manga, 11/118 (2018)HitmanKodansha Ltd.#25Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/181 (2016)The Promised NeverlandShuueisha Inc.#26HorrorOriginal Work
- Manga, 7/24 (2007)BorderMediation#27Action DramaOriginal WorkWelcome to a behind-the-scenes detective agency staffed by the most stunning men on the street… but don’t mistake this smooth, stylish crew for gumshoes! They always one-up the law with the greatest of ease and nab every crook, schemer and gang lord… but can they solve the mysteries of their own confused pasts? In the end, which of these sleuths will be rewarded with everlasting love?
- Manga, 28/286 (2014)My Hero AcademiaShuueisha Inc.#28Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBlurb: What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called “Quirks” at age four? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless? Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he hasn’t got an ounce of power in him. With no chance of ever getting into the prestigious U.A. High School for budding heroes, his life is looking more and more like a dead end. Then an encounter with All Might, the greatest hero of them all, gives him a chance to change his destiny…
- Manga, 13/130 (2016)To Your EternityKodansha Ltd.#29DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/62 (2015)How NOT to Summon a Demon LordKodansha Ltd.#30AdventureLight NovelTakuma was just another awkward gamer, but a twist of fate sees him summoned to another world—in the body of a demon lord! And no ones more terrified of the prospect than Takuma himself. He may have power, but hes in way over his head. So he decides to pretend to be the monster he looks like, and accidentally winds up with a pair of gorgeous slaves: a voluptuous elf and cat girl. Its not what any of them wanted, but theyll have to figure out how to work together if they want to survive!
- Manga, 22/133 (2012)One-Punch ManShuueisha Inc.#31Action ComedyOriginal WorkBlurb: Nothing about Saitama passes the eyeball test when it comes to superheroes, from his lifeless expression to his bald head to his unimpressive physique. However, this average-looking guy has a not-so-average problem—he just can’t seem to find an opponent strong enough to take on! Every time a promising villain appears, he beats the snot out of ’em with one punch! Can Saitama finally find an opponent who can go toe-to-toe with him and give his life some meaning? Or is he doomed to a life of superpowered boredom?
- Manga, 41/346 (2012)The Seven Deadly SinsKodansha Ltd.#32AdventureOriginal WorkElizebath sets out to save the Kingdom of Lyons by searching for the infamous group of criminals who tried to overthrow the Kingdom, to ask them to save the Kingdom. She stumbles into a travelling Bar where she meets Meliodas, the owner of the Bar and the Dragon's Sin of Wrath. After a brief encounter with a Holy Knight, the journey starts, to find the other members of the Seven Deadly Sins and to try and save the Kingdom.
- Manga, 9/88 (2018)Chainsaw ManShuueisha Inc.#33Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/108 (2011)Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kunSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#34ComedyOriginal WorkWhen schoolgirl Sakura Chiyo confesses to classmate Nozaki that she has a crush on him, he gets convinced that she is a fan. Now Chiyo must try to convince Nozaki of her true feelings.
- Manga, 26/244 (2015)Fire ForceKodansha Ltd.#35ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/- (2019)Dead CompanyGentousha Inc.#36ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 30/167 (2006)Black ButlerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.#37Action DramaOriginal WorkJust a stone’s throw from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its master, one Ciel Phantomhive. Earl Phantomhive is a giant in the world of commerce, Queen Victoria’s faithful servant…and a slip of a twelve-year-old boy. Fortunately, his loyal butler, Sebastian, is ever at his side, ready to carry out the young master’s wishes. And whether Sebastian is called to save a dinner party gone awry or probe the dark secrets of London’s underbelly, there apparently is nothing Sebastian cannot do. In fact, one might even say Sebastian is too good to be true…or at least, too good to be human…
- Manga, 9/45 (2014)Wotakoi: Love is Hard for OtakuIchijinsha Ltd.#38Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkNarumi Momose has had it rough: Every boyfriend she’s had dumped her once they found out she was an otaku, so she’s gone to great lengths to hide it. When a chance meeting at her new job with childhood friend, fellow otaku, and now coworker Hirotaka Nifuji almost gets her secret outed at work, she comes up with a plan to make sure he never speaks up. But he comes up with a counter-proposal: Why doesn’t she just date him instead? In love, there are no save points.
- Manga, 14/122 (2017)The Quintessential QuintupletsKodansha Ltd.#39Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/45 (2015)Bloom Into YouASCII Media Works#40Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work