- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Light Novel, 4/5 (2017)Boruto: Naruto Next GenerationsShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/50 (2013)Hayate x Blade 2Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2019)Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten 3 / Ashu Heikou Sekai Shizanketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni Eirei Kengou Nanaban ShoubuKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo GameFate/Grand Order -Epic of Remnant- Pseudo Singularity 3 focuses on the third chapter of the “Epic of Remnant” arc, Shimousa, from the “Fate/Grand Order” mobile game. Mash and Ritsuka were just peacefully chatting in Chaldea’s library, doing research on legendary sword master Musashi Miyamoto, when Ritsuka suddenly loses consciousness. Just like when she was trapped in a dream together with Edmond Dantès, neither Chaldea staff nor any of the Servants can explain what happened to Chaldea’s last master. While physically Ritsuka is in perfect condition, she simply won’t wake up and while all the servants are worried about their master, they also have to provide mental support for Mash, who is absolutely devastated from the event. Ritsuka meanwhile finds herself trapped in medieval Japan, where she meets none other than her old friend, the time-travelling female Musashi Miyamoto! While the two peacefully share their lunch and chat for a while, dark clouds are gathering above them … Strange monsters haunt this land and as if that weren’t enough, the two have to face several legendary sword masters—including old acquaintances like Minamoto no Raikou and Shuten Douji, who, due to being summoned into this world, have no memories of their time in Chaldea …! Can Musashi and Ritsuka together with her Servants survive in this brutal world and find the true culprit behind all this?
- Manga, 4/68 (2000)Ninin Ga Shinobuden: The Nonsense Kunoichi FictionMedia WorksNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkIn this story, our heroine Shinobu is a female ninja in training. The only trouble is, she seems more interested in hanging out with her friend Kaede, and the fact that her ninja Master is a round yellow thing(?) that pretends to be hawk isn't helping. Come join the world of Shinobuden where each chapter is an adventure jammed packed with antics, parodies and laughs.
- Manga, 3/- (2014)Uchiha Sasuke no Sharingan DenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, ? (2019)Deadpool: SamuraiShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyComic
- Light Novel, 8/- (2015)Skeleton Knight in Another WorldOVERLAP, Inc.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb One day, a gamer played video games until he fell asleep … and when he woke up, he found himself in the game world–as a skeleton! Equipped with the powerful weapons and armor of his avatar but stuck with its frightening skeletal appearance, Arc has to find a place for himself in this new, fantastical land. All his hopes for a quiet life are dashed when he crosses paths with a beautiful elven warrior, setting him on a journey full of conflict and adventure.
- Manga, 37/327 (1999)VagabondKodansha Ltd.AdventureNovelShinmen Takezo is destined to become the legendary sword-saint, Miyamoto Musashi--perhaps the most renowned samurai of all time. For now, Takezo is a cold-hearted killer, who will take on anyone in mortal combat to make a name for himself. This is the journey of a wild young brute who strives to reach enlightenment by way of the sword--fighting on the edge of death.
- Manga, 1/10 (2010)Bokunchi no Mikage-sanTatsumi Publishing Co., Ltd.HentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 72/700 (1999)NarutoShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAuthor Masashi Kishimoto made his debut in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999 with Naruto, which won the Hop Step Award. Naruto must pass the difficult test to enter the Ninja Academy; deal with his rival, Konohamaru; and learn to get along with his new classmates, Sasuke and Sakura. Assigned to a three-person team, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura must survive a brutal test against their upper-level ninja instructor, Kakashii. Only two can pass — will Naruto be one of them?
- Manga, 15/105 (2003)Tail of the MoonShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyUsagi is the granddaughter of the leader of a prestigious ninja village, but she's such a klutz that she's never made it out of the kiddie class. Frustrated with Usagi's lack of progress, her grandfather sends her to marry Lord Hanzo and have lots of ninja babies. But the lord has no interest in her or her childbearing potential!
- Manga, 14/72 (2004)Nabari no OuSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkApathetic schoolboy Miharu Rokujou is content to meander through life in the sleepy village of Banten. But his quiet existence is shattered when the Grey Wolves of Iga, a powerful ninja clan, attempt to kidnap him in broad daylight. Only then does Miharu discover that the ultimate power of the hidden ninja realm — a power that can do both great good and great harm — is sealed within his body. As battles erupt among rival ninja clans seeking to control him, Miharu must overcome his apathy and learn the ways of the ninja if he wants any shot at survival!
- Manga, 1/8 (2002)Tail of the Moon Prequel: The Other Hanzo(u)Shuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkKaguya doesn't remember who she is or why she has a huge scar on her back. Six months ago, she was found injured and unconscious in a field of bamboo. Now she works as a housekeeper and babysitter at a brothel, living her new life simply as "Kaguya." Kaguya's real identity is entwined with two men--Hanzou, a handsome bodyguard of Okazaki Castle, and Hanzo, a leader of the ninja village of Iga. Between amnesia and mistaken identity, no one knows for sure what kind of person Kaguya is. Only her distinctive scar will lead her to the truth...
- Manga, 4/16 (2018)Demon TuneShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Anime Comics, 1/7 (2008)Gekijouban Naruto ShippuudenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Light Novel, 1/7 (2010)Naruto: Dokonjou NindenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/4 (2015)Naruto: Sasuke's Story - SunriseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/14 (2013)Geten no HanaKodansha Ltd.RomanceVisual Novel
- Manga, 2/20 (2010)Honey DipIssuishaHentaiOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/16 (2018)Kunoichi Tsubaki no Mune no UchiShougakukan Inc.?Original Work
- Manga, 2/11 (2014)Magical Girl Raising ProjectKadokawa ShotenAction DramaLight Novel
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2015)Naruto: Itachi's Story - MidnightShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/100 (2005)The Yagyu Ninja ScrollsKodansha Ltd.ActionNovelIn mid-1600s Japan, a rebellion in the Aizu province, led by Hori Mondo against a cruel and corrupt lord, has been brutally crushed. When the Aizu Seven Spears slaughter most of the women of Hori's faction and nuns who were sheltering them, the seven survivors seek vengeance, even if it costs them their lives and chastity. They look to Yagyu Jubei to train and lead them in this endeavor.
- Manga, 12/50 (2008)Sakura Hime: The Legend of Princess SakuraShuueisha Inc.Romantic DramaOriginal WorkSakura an orphaned princess in the Heian period who is engaged from birth to Prince Aoba the imperial prince of Japan. She is also the grand daughter of Princess Kaguya who was from the moon kingdom but this knowledge brings with it it's own perials and dangers.
- Manga, 5/34 (2003)Basilisk: The Kouga Ninja ScrollsKodansha Ltd.Action DramaNovelTHE BATTLE BEGINS The Iga clan and the Kouga clan have been sworn enemies for more than four hundred years. Only the Hanzo Hattori truce has kept the two families from all-out war. Now, under the order of Shogun Ieyasu Tokugawa, the truce has finally been dissolved. Ten ninja from each clan must fight to the death in order to determine who will be the next Tokugawa Shogun. The surviving clan will rule for the next thousand years. But not all the clan members are in agreement. Oboro of the Iga clan and Gennosuke of the Kouga clan have fallen deeply in love. Now these star-crossed lovers have been pitted against each other. Can their romance conquer a centuries-old rivalry? Or is their love destined to end in death?
- Manga, 18/115 (2003)Hayate Cross BladeMedia Works, Shuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal WorkThe all-girls boarding school Tenchi Academy isn't just known for its quality academics--it's also known for training the top sword fighters in the country. Students in the special "Sword Bearer" program compete in a school-wide battle known as the Star Stealing, striving to win both money and fame. Enter Kurogane Hayate. With her sister Nagi recovering from a lingering injury, the spunky and cheerful Hayate must take her place at the Academy until Nagi is well enough to return. When Hayate learns of the mountain of debt her old orphanage, the Dandelion Garden, owes to Yakuza loan sharks, she decides to become a sword-bearer and win the Star Stealing. There's just one problem...she needs a partner to compete and the one girl Hayate has her eye on wants nothing to do with her!
- Manga, 8/32 (2014)Shinobi ShijuusouKadokawa ShotenRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/16 (2015)Naruto: Kakashi's StoryShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 22/194 (2009)GamaranKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkGama is a young Samurai training in the Ogame School for swordsmanship. He enters a tournament for martial artists among the best in the world where your life is on the line to walk that path in becoming a better swordsman than his father, The Thousand Manslayer.
- Manga, 4/19 (2010)Nise no ChigiriKodansha Ltd.Action DramaVideo Game
- Manga, 2/13 (2010)Ninja! Hinter den SchattenCarlsen MangaAdventure
- Manga, 11/50 (2001)KagetoraKodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkMISSION IMPOSSIBLE The young ninja Kagetora has been given a great honor–to serve a renowned family of skilled martial artists. But on arrival, he’s handed a challenging assignment: teach the heir to the dynasty, the charming but clumsy Yuki, the deft moves of self-defense and combat. And yet, Yuki’s inability to master the martial arts is not what makes this job so difficult for Kagetora. No, it is Yuki herself. Someday she will dead her family dojo, and for a ninja like Kagetora to fall in love with his master is a betrayal of his duty, the ultimate dishonor, and strictly forbidden. Can Kagetora help Yuki overcome her ungainly nature . . . or will he be overcome by his growing feelings?
- Light Novel, 1/9 (2011)Naruto: Houzuki no ShiroShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 4/22 (2009)Shinobi no KuniShougakukan Inc.ActionNovel
- Manga, 9/43 (2005)Ninja GirlsKodansha Ltd.AdventureThe horn growing from Raizo’s forehead is proof that he’s the lost illegitimate son of the once-mighty Katana family. Now a band of loyal and lovely female ninjas devises a scheme to elevate their newfound master to greatness. But does this shy outcast have what it takes to rule the kingdom and deal with a bevy of beautiful ninja girls?
- Manga, 2/9 (2009)Takatsukasake no NinjaShinshokan Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/113 (2018)JigokurakuShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkDuring the reign of the 11th Tokugawa emperor the strongest shinobi, Gabimaru the Empty, was captured and sentenced to death for his crimes. While the attempts to put him to death continue to fail, the executioner Yamada Asaemon Sagiri informs him of the Emperor’s condition to set him free. The condition is to acquire the Elixir of Eternal Youth from the fabled and dangerous island of paradise, while being escorted by the executioner …
- Manga, 13/64 (2005)Shinobi LifeAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkEnergetic and strong-willed, Beni doesn't care if she lives or dies as long as her death will result in embarassing her arrogant father! But one day, she suddenly encounters a Kagetora, a ninja who's fallen from the sky and swears complete loyal to her -- as her bodyguard. Kagetora has time traveled from a long, long time ago, and has devoted his life to protecting Princess Beni. Little does Kagetora know that this Beni is not the real princess... Can true love and honor survive after centuries-long time warp -- in a crazy modern world?
- Manga, 1/10 (2015)Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet SpringShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkSarada Uchiha lives with her mother Sakura. However, her father Sasuke is never around. As she hasn't seen her father in many years, she doubts the legitimacy of her father and mother's bond. Wanting to meet her father and find the truth, she travels with her friend Chōchō outside of Konoha. However, a brand new dangerous enemy is creeping closer despite the world having entered a peaceful era. With the help of the seventh Hokage Naruto, Sarada must attempt not only to understand her father's absence, but also to learn the meaning of family bonds.
- Manga, 48/350 (1994)AzumiShougakukan Inc.Action DramaOriginal WorkSet in an era of bloodshed, a group called The Fathers raise a secret weapon - terror squads of little girls raised solely for the purpose of assassination. Azumi is one of these weapons, and this is her - and their - story.