- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 4/24 (2014)Zerozaki Kishishiki no Ningen KnockKodansha Ltd.ActionLight Novel
- Manga, 7/34 (2017)Candy & CigarettesKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/155 (2001)ClaymoreShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
- Manga, 9/53 (1990)Battle Angel AlitaShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThis sophisticated, complex science fiction tale by master writer and artist Yukito Kishiro is full of action, black humor, and bizarre philosophical, historical, and cultural references. The heroine, Alita, is a powerful cyborg with a soft heart and a mysterious past. Her second lease on life isn't easy: her heart is broken, she gains and loses friends to the cruel world of the Scrapyard far below the Utopian city of Tiphares, and she serves many masters in her quest to protect the innocent and create a new life for herself. A cross between Star Trek and Blade Runner, this series constantly challenges the reader's definition of what it means to be human.
- Manga, 1/8 (2008)NightSlibre inc.IndefiniteOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2019)Ookami wa NemuranaiKadokawa CorporationAdventureLight Novel
- Manga, ? (2020)Sakamoto DaysShuueisha Inc.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 7/- (2004)Utopia's AvengerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.ActionOriginal WorkOnce, there was a legendary kingdom, called Joseon, an ideal country in which peace and prosperity flourished for years. The heroic warrior Hong Gil-Dong created this Utopian land—and then suddenly disappeared without a trace. But time passed, and a band of ruthless warriors invaded the kingdom, leaving it in utter ruins... Now, Hong Gil-Dong has returned, determined to raise his village from the ashes. But evil forces lurk in the shadows, observing our hero's every move—waiting for the opportunity to strike down Utopia's avenger... The nonstop martial arts action begins right here!
- Manga, 5/51 (2004)Gunsmith Cats BurstKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkRally Vincent and Minnie May Hopkins are two regular American girls. Regular American girls who own a gun shop, and might have dabbled in prostituion, respectively. And who happen to be a crack shot and an explosives expert, respectively. These might be odd skills for American girls, but these two happen to be Chicago's top bounty hunters. Rally can shoot the trigger off a gun from a good distance, and May generally wreaks havoc with explosions and cuteness. And together, with some very useful friends and associates, they make up the Gunsmith Cats. "Burst" finds our ladies back at work, back in action, and . . . back in trouble.
- Manga, 9/75 (1991)Gunsmith CatsKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkMeet Rally and Minnie May -- The Gunsmith Cats -- two of the most fun-loving, well-armed, bounty-hunting women in Chicago! Whether they're chasing bail jumpers or fending off the mob, you can bet on a healthy supply of guns, bombs, car chases, and more guns! In this 176-page trade paperback -- collecting issues 1 through 6 of the series -- the pair run afoul of Bonnie and Clyde, a couple of hired guns working mob jobs in the Windy City. With their business interests running on opposite sides of the law, it's no surprise that the net result is gunfire and mayhem!
- Manga, 4/23 (2013)Girl May KillFutabasha Publishers Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkGohongi returns to the port town where he was born, despite the fact that it's run by crime families. He starts work at a video store and begins living with his two roommates: 15-year-old hitman Mei and another mafia member named Katsura.
- Manga, 1/7 (2005)Metroid Prime: Episode of AetherKodansha Ltd.ActionVideo Game
- Manga, 20/185 (2000)Black CatShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkTrain Heartnet, also known as "Black Cat," was an infamous assassin for a secret organization called Chronos...until he abandoned that cold-blooded existence to live on his own terms as an easygoing bounty hunter. But is Train's past as far behind him as he thinks?
- Manga, 7/- (2010)Kiba no Tabishounin: The Arms PeddlerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 16/116 (2011)Dimension WSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkHumanity harnessed a new inexhaustible energy from inventions called "Coils" in 2051. In 2072, a skilled recovery specialist named Kyōma Mabuchi encounters a mysterious, beautiful woman right in the middle of a certain job. It is a fateful encounter that opens the door to the new dimension "W."
- Manga, 11/66 (1999)Immortal RainShinshokan Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkFor centuries, the eternal Rain Jewlitt has escaped attacks from assassins and bounty hunters who want to uncover his timeless secret. One of his pursuers, the Grim Reaper Zol, lost his life while attempting to kill Rain. In the wake of Zol's death, his 14-year-old granddaughter Machika vows to avenge her grandfather's death and put an end to Rain's immortality -- but she soon realizes that the thin line between love and hate just might last forever ...
- Manga, 17/55 (2013)MurciélagoSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkBlurb Mass murderers may not have much by way of career skills, but Kuroko Koumori seems to have landed her dream job as a hitwoman for the Tokyo police! A license to kill other killers? That’s some serious job satisfaction, right there!
- Manga, 5/49 (2011)Green BloodKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 38/307 (1999)Samurai Deeper KyoKodansha Ltd.AdventureOriginal WorkIt is 1604, four years after the Battle of Sekigahara, Japan's greatest civil war. Yuya Shiina, a beautiful bounty hunter, mistakes a traveling medicine seller, Mibu Kyoshiro, for the legendary wanted man Demon Eyes Kyo. As they travel together Yuya enlists Kyoshiro's aid in capturing a gang of wanted criminals. When Kyoshiro is cornered and beaten senseless by the criminals his eyes turn blood red. The peaceful Kyoshiro draws his sword and transforms into Demon Eyes Kyo, the legendary killer of a thousand men. Kyoshiro and Kyo: Two vastly different spirits inhabiting one body.
- Manga, 3/22 (2013)WallmanShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/4 (2011)Omerta: Kochou no Yume no Hatelibre inc.ActionVideo Game
- Manga, 1/11 (2004)Touhou Shinigami: Meteor Methuselah GaidenShinshokan Co., Ltd.Action
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)Double HoundFrontier Works Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/- (2015)The DollThrillerOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/7 (2016)Red HoodFrance Shoin Inc.ActionOther
- Manhua, ? (?)Chong Sheng: ResurrectionTencent Holdings Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (1998)Cowboy Bebop: Shooting StarKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeKai Lucas hires the Bebop crew to find his mischievous doppelganger, but the bounty goes bust and Spike and Jet once again find themselves broke - and hungry. And to add to their woes, Spike ends up mysteriously on the police's most wanted list, either the butt of a joke or the victim of a severe computer glitch. But what's worse, being targeted by every bounty hunter in the solar system, or taking on a kid-genius, a genius puppy and a genus: fatale, species: femme as part of the crew. Well, if Scorpion or the Dragon Head Family doesn't kill them, the extra mouths to feed certainly will.
- Manga, 1/4 (1983)Black MagicSeishinsha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkIt's a time in the future -- a time where the creation of life itself has evolved to include biodroids named after the ancient Greeks and cyborg warriors programmed to destroy. The power struggle between the various synthetic life-forms and the humans could mean the end of all life. But there is one, named Typhon, who may be able to prevent that. This collection is the first-ever-published work of the genius behind Ghost in the Shell -- Masamune Shirow.
- Manga, 5/38 (1993)Hunter CatsAction
- Manga, 1/- (2018)Murciélago ARAÑASquare Enix Co., Ltd.ActionManga
- Manga, 4/18 (2009)Ageha o Ou MonotachiKadokawa ShotenAdventureOriginal WorkIn the year 2039 Ageha Shiraishi is sentenced to death after strong evidence found her guilty of killing her four roomates. She claims she is innocent but no one will listen to the words of an well versed actress. Ageha is sent to Talsis Prison where she meets the prison guard, Kenzaki Kyousuke, who gets the feeling she may actually be innocent. Before the day is done Ageha escapes prison and Kenzaki gets fired for incompetence. Ten years later Kenzaki is on the hunt for the mysterious Ageha.
- Manhua, 4/12 (2012)Gong Ben Wu Cang De Mo Shi Chuan RenThe One Comics Publisher LTD.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/17 (2007)RappaGentousha Inc.Action
- Manga, 4/- (2003)Category: FreaksGentousha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkSupernatural phenomena and strange occurrences are no sweat for the Nanami Paranormal Investigation agency, headed by Asagi Nanami. As "freak" activity grows to a terrifying fever pitch, Asagi's assistants – Naoki, Tokiko, and Mahime – help to solve several major "freak" cases. Freaks are creatures with the ability to possess humans and prey on their weaknesses. However, Asagi and his gang are no ordinary humans; each is equipped with a special power to vanquish Freaks. Wacky paranormal adventures await!
- Manga, ? (2008)100 Dollar wa Yasu SugiruShuueisha Inc.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/16 (2002)MetroidKodansha Ltd.ActionVideo GameFrom Samus' childhood, she was a really happy girl with her mom and dad in a distant human colony in a peaceful planet, until the sudden Chozo contact with them, thus leading to the space pirates attack, and Rdiley becoming the murderer of her parents. Through her adolescence as a Chozo genetically modified human and to her teenage as a Police officer and scout unit in the pirate invaded planets. She then discovers her true identity and why she was raised by the Chozo. And how the ambitions of those she believe the most are true revealed.
- Manga, 13/72 (1993)Sorcerer HuntersMedia Works, Kadokawa ShotenAction ComedyLight NovelOn the Spoolner Continent, powerless commoners spend each day terrorized by mercilessly evil sorcerers. However Big Mama has had enough and she sends out an elite group of warriors: the Sorcerer Hunters. The first installment in the epic comedy/fantasy series introduces the Hunters (Carrot, Chocolat, Tira, Gateau, and Marron) and their battle against the malevolent Sacher Torte.
- Light Novel, 1/- (2011)Aiyoku no Eustia: Auld Lang Syne - Kako-henParadigm Corp.?Visual Novel
- Manga, 5/- (1998)B-DashShuueisha Inc.?
- Manga, 1/- (1997)B-Dash!! Matsueda Naotsugu SakuhinshuuShuueisha Inc.?