- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, ? (2020)Shimazaki Nana@Oshigoto BoshuuchuuTakeshobo Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/43 (2006)World's Greatest First Love: Ritsu Onodera's AffairKadokawa ShotenRomanceOriginal WorkOnodera Ritsu has just transferred from his father's publishing company to Marukawa Shoten. Assigned to the shoujo manga division, he crosses path with the person he'd least expected to meet. Takano Masamune is the editor-in-chief of the division Ritsu's been assigned to, and the two seem get off on the wrong foot right from the very start when Takano unexpectedly kisses him. However, there is more to than what meets the eye... Takano is actually Saga, Ritsu's senpai and high school love-- whom Ritsu had thought to have played him for a fool by taking his affections for granted when he confessed and summarily dumped him.
- Manga, 20/176 (2008)Bakuman.Shuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal WorkAverage student Moritaka Mashiro enjoys drawing for fun. When his classmate and aspiring writer Akito Takagi discovers his talent, he begs Moritaka to team up with him as a manga-creating duo. But what exactly does it take to make it in the manga-publishing world? Moritaka is hesitant to seriously consider Akito's proposal because he knows how difficult reaching the professional level can be. Still, encouragement from persistent Akito and motivation from his crush push Moritaka to test his limits!
- Manga, 11/118 (2018)HitmanKodansha Ltd.?Original Work
- Manga, 1/- (2017)Schneeballen: Verliebt in JapanCarlsen MangaComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/12 (2019)Weathering with YouKodansha Ltd.?Anime
- Manga, 8/44 (2012)ERASEDKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal WorkSatoru Fujinuma is a struggling manga artist who has the ability to turn back time and prevent deaths. When his mother is killed he turns back time to solve the mystery, but ends up back in elementary school, just before the disappearance of his classmate Kayo.
- Manga, 20/165 (2008)Billy BatKodansha Ltd.ThrillerOriginal WorkIt's 1949, and Kevin Yamagata is a Japanese-American comic book artist drawing the popular detective series "Billy Bat." When he learns he may have unconsciously copied the character from an image he saw serving in occupied Japan, he returns to Japan to get permission to use Billy Bat from its original creator. Upon arriving there, however, he becomes embroiled in a web of murder, cover-ups, and prophecy that all leads back to Billy Bat.
- Manhwa, ? (2018)Oh! Naui Eosi-nimMr. Blue Corporation, BomtoonRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 14/- (2015)A Sister’s All You Need.Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/18 (2017)Ookumo-chan FlashbackKodansha Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/23 (2018)Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!!Square Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (1992)The Osamu Tezuka Story: A Life in Manga and AnimeAsahi Shimbun-sha?Original Work
- Manga, 1/3 (2001)VitaminKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal WorkHigh school student Sawako is caught in a compromising situation. As a result, the other students in her school bully and ostracize her to the point she looks to suicide and drops out of school. She starts drawing manga and the hobby becomes her "vitamin."
- Manga, 3/17 (2017)Sensei, Shimekiri made Matte!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/55 (2002)Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual CultureKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkIt’s the spring of freshman year, and Kanji Sasahara is in a quandary. Should he fulfill his long-cherished dream of joining an otaku club? Saki Kasukabe also faces a dilemma. Can she ever turn her boyfriend, anime fanboy Kousaka, into a normal guy? Kanji triumphs where Saki fails, when both Kanji and Kousaka sign up for Genshiken: The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture. Undeterred, Saki chases Kousaka through the various activities of the club, from costume-playing and comic conventions to video gaming and collecting anime figures–learning more than she ever wanted to about the humorous world of the Japanese fan . . .
- Manga, 12/108 (2011)Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kunSquare Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkWhen schoolgirl Sakura Chiyo confesses to classmate Nozaki that she has a crush on him, he gets convinced that she is a fan. Now Chiyo must try to convince Nozaki of her true feelings.
- Manga, 8/35 (2015)2DK, G Pen, Mezamashidokei.Ichijinsha Ltd.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/22 (2013)HopeKodansha Ltd.Sentimental DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/8 (2017)DownfallShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/48 (2008)A Drifting LifeKodansha Ltd., Seirin KogeishaComedyOriginal WorkBlurb Acclaimed for his visionary short-story collections The Push Man and Other Stories, Abandon the Old in Tokyo, and Good-Bye — originally created nearly forty years ago, but just as resonant now as ever — the legendary Japanese cartoonist Yoshihiro Tatsumi has come to be recognized in North America as a precursor of today’s graphic novel movement. A Drifting Life is his monumental memoir eleven years in the making, beginning with his experiences as a child in Osaka, growing up as part of a country burdened by the shadows of World War II. Spanning fifteen years from August of 1945 to June of 1960, Tatsumi’s stand-in protagonist, Hiroshi, faces his father’s financial burdens and his parents’ failing marriage, his jealous brother’s deteriorating health, and the innumerable pitfalls that await him in the competitive manga market of mid-twentieth-century Japan. He dreams of following in the considerable footsteps of his idol, manga artist Osamu Tezuka (Astro Boy, Apollo's Song, Kirihito, Buddha) — with whom Tatsumi eventually became peers and, at times, stylistic rivals.
- Manga, 6/76 (2004)Dojin WorkHoubunsha Co. Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkThings can be very trying for a high school student. It's tough to make extra cash... unless of course you have a special talent. Najimi's friend, Tsuyuri, has been making money on the side drawing naughty fan comics and selling them at conventions. Najimi doesn't have a knack for drawing comics and has fallen in with a very unusual crowd. They are living in fantasy worlds and are now on the fringe of society attending comic conventions and hanging in odd circles of friends with wacky interests and fetishes. But how can Najimi make money if she totally sucks at drawing?!
- Manga, 3/20 (2017)Gaishuu Isshoku!Shougakukan Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/- (2013)Gouin Sakka to Makeinu no HatsukoiHoubunsha Co. Ltd.Romantic DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/107 (1992)BokkoShougakukan Inc.Action DramaNovel2300 years ago in China there existed a clan called the men of Bokk trained to aid and defend threatened cities with their lives. Kakuri, one of these men, is summoned to the little city of Ryo. Distrusted and even hated, Kakuri eventually gains the trust of Ryo's citizens as Tcho empire's vast army sets their camp on the other side of the river.
- Manga, 4/21 (2008)Hatsukoi ShinanShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/18 (2000)G Senjou Heaven's DoorShougakukan Inc.DramaOriginal WorkSakaida Machizo, the son of famous mangaka Sakai Daizou, hates his father and the manga he makes. When fate throws him together with Hasegawa Tetsuo, a brilliant aspiring mangaka, he finds that there is more to creating manga than he thought. Through his collaboration with Tetsuo, Machizo must unlearn all the mistaken ideas he had about life, and become a new man. Along the way, he will learn that such a change does not come with a heavy price in terms of suffering.
- Manga, 11/78 (2012)Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!ASCII Media WorksComedyOriginal WorkAn art club in a certain middle school has the following members: Subaru Uchimaki, who is a genius at drawing faces, but only wants to draw the perfect 2D wife; Colette, a rich troublemaker who never stops making mischief; and the club president, who sleeps through sessions and collects sleeping aids. Mizuki Usami is the only person in the club who wants to do art club-like activities, and constantly struggles to do so.
- Manga, 7/53 (2018)Saotome Shimai wa Manga no Tame nara!?Shuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/21 (1990)Even a Monkey Can Draw MangaShougakukan Inc.ComedyOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 18/- (2011)Outbreak Company: The Power of MoeKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/84 (2010)Genshiken: Second SeasonKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkThe Japanese edition has two parallel volume numbering systems: the title now includes 二代目の壱 (Nidaime no Ichi, literally "First of the Second Generation") in kanji, marking the new story arc, but the volumes start from 10, indicating the continuation from Genshiken volume 9.
- Manga, 2/- (2018)Limit HoneyShinshokan Co., Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/13 (2013)Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2Square Enix Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manhua, 1/2 (2004)RememberDrama
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)Dame na Kurai ga ChoudoiiKaioushaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/5 (2007)Nante Zurui OtokoShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/10 (2017)Hidamari no TsukiShuueisha Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2013)Mousou One-RoomFrance Shoin Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/23 (2018)Still SickMag Garden CorporationComedyOriginal Work