- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 3/15 (2019)ColorlessLEED Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 2/12 (2011)Deadman WonderlandKadokawa ShotenActionManga
- Light Novel, 1/12 (2010)Gantz/EXAShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal Work
- Manhua, ? (2020)Moshi Nuyou: Wo Jia Houyuan Tong MoshiActionOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 3/8 (2005)D.Gray-man ReverseShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Manga, 97/973 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manga, 3/30 (2013)HangerGentousha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/3 (1999)One Piece: Taose! Kaizoku GanzackShuueisha Inc.Fighting-Shounen
- Anime Comics, 2/9 (2004)One Piece: Norowareta SeikenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Light Novel, 1/8 (2000)One Piece: Loguetown-henShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenManga
- Manga, 12/107 (2002)Elfen LiedShuueisha Inc.Sentimental DramaOriginal WorkThe Diclonius, a mutated homo sapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possesses two horns in their heads, and has a "sixth sense" which gives it telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murder most of the guards in the laboratory, only to get shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives and manages to drift along to a beach, where two teenagers named Kouta and Yuka discovers her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the evil "Lucy" is not dead just yet...
- Manga, 27/155 (2001)ClaymoreShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
- Manhua, ? (2016)Metal Goddess SoldierTencent Holdings Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/87 (1982)AkiraKodansha Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkWelcome to Neo-Tokyo, built on the ashes of a Tokyo annihilated by a blast of unknown origin that triggered World War III. The lives of two streetwise teenage friends, Tetsuo and Kaneda, change forever when paranormal abilities begin to waken in Tetsuo, making him a target for a shadowy agency that will stop at nothing to prevent another catastrophe like the one that leveled Tokyo. At the core of the agency’s motivation is a raw, all-consuming fear of an unthinkable, monstrous power known only as Akira.
- Manga, 42/519 (1984)Dragon BallShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMeet a naive young monkey-tailed boy named Goku, whose quiet life changes when he meets Bulma, a girl who is on a quest to collect seven "Dragon Balls." If she gathers them all, an incredibly powerful dragon will appear and grant her one wish. But the precious orbs are scattered all over the world, and Bulma needs Goku's help (and his super-strength)! With a magic staff for a weapon and a flying cloud for a ride, Goku sets out on the adventure of a lifetime...
- Manhwa, 25/543 (2007)NoblesseNaver CorporationAction DramaOriginal WorkBlurb Rai wakes up from 820-years long sleep and starts his new life as a student in a high school founded by his loyal servant,Frankenstein. But his peaceful days with other human students are soon interrupted by mysterious attackers known as the “Unions.”
- Manga, 27/235 (2004)D.Gray-ManShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkA born exorcist, Walker's primary anti-akuma weapon is the cross that's embossed on his red, disfigured left hand, which contains Innocence. But not only does Walker destroy akuma, he sees the akuma hiding inside a person's soul! Together with his fellow exorcists fighting under the command of the Black Order, Walker leads the battle against the Millenium Earl, the evil being out to destroy mankind.
- Manga, 3/22 (2016)Das Liberi-ProjektCarlsen MangaAdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/51 (2013)GraineliersSquare Enix Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work
- Manga, 30/167 (2006)Black ButlerSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkJust a stone’s throw from London lies the manor house of the illustrious Phantomhive earldom and its master, one Ciel Phantomhive. Earl Phantomhive is a giant in the world of commerce, Queen Victoria’s faithful servant…and a slip of a twelve-year-old boy. Fortunately, his loyal butler, Sebastian, is ever at his side, ready to carry out the young master’s wishes. And whether Sebastian is called to save a dinner party gone awry or probe the dark secrets of London’s underbelly, there apparently is nothing Sebastian cannot do. In fact, one might even say Sebastian is too good to be true…or at least, too good to be human…
- Manga, 37/383 (2000)GantzShuueisha Inc.ActionOriginal WorkThe last thing Kei and Masaru remember was being struck dead by a subway train while saving the life of a drunken bum. What a waste! And yet somehow they're still . . . alive? Or semi-alive? Maybe it's reanimated . . . by some kind of alien orb with a nasty message . . . "Your lives are over. What you do with your new lives is up to me!" And what this orb called "Gantz" intends to do with their lives is make them play games of death, hunting all kinds of odd aliens, along with a bunch of other ordinary citizens who've recently met a tragic semi-end. The missions they embark upon are often dangerous. Many die-and die again.
- Manga, 2/6 (2010)One Piece: Strong WorldShuueisha Inc.AdventureAnime
- Manga, 3/3 (2001)Ultra HeavenEnterbrainDramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/77 (2007)Sora no OtoshimonoKadokawa ShotenNonsense-ComedyOriginal WorkTomoki is a regular high-school student; more perverted than most, but happy with his peaceful and quiet life. Unfortunately for him, an Angeloid named Ikaros falls from the heavens, chains herself to his wrist, and proclaims him to be her new master. As time progresses, Tomoki finds that he is being caught in a battle between Ikaros's creator, Daedalus, and the Master of the Synapse, the "New World", and a multitude of powerful angeloids sent to kill him and Ikaros.
- Manga, 16/145 (2007)PsyrenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkUrban Legend "Save me!" Those were Sakurako Amamiya's last words to her friend Ageha Yoshina before she mysteriously went missing. Now Ageha's on a quest to find her. He's convinced that the mythical Psyren Secret Society has something to do with the recent rash of disappearances. And now he seems to be caught up as a player in their very deadly game...
- Manga, 15/100 (2002)Gunslinger GirlMedia WorksDramaOriginal WorkThe Social Welfare Agency in Italy is not what it seems. Yes, it rescues young girls who have been brutalized, but it then brainwashes them and turns them into ruthless killers for an elite and secret counter-terrorism unit for the Italian government. Enter a young girl named Henrietta. After witnessing the savage murder of her family and barely surviving, the Agency takes her in and repairs her injuries using the latest in cybernetic technology. All traces of Henrietta’s past are wiped from her mind, as she becomes one of the Agency’s most lethal assassins.
- Manga, 13/58 (2007)Deadman WonderlandKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkTen years have passed since the Great Tokyo Earthquake, and the people's memories of the disaster have faded. Ganta Igarashi, a middle school evacuee, has finally begun to live a normal life...That is, until the day "Red Man" appears at his school and Ganta's fate is changed forever. His entire class is brutally murdered, and although innocent of the crime, Ganta is sentenced to death and sent to the bizarre prison known as "Deadman Wonderland." An insane and brutal game of prison survival begins!
- Light Novel, 2/12 (1995)Koukaku KidoutaiKodansha Ltd.CrimeManga
- Manga, 6/30 (2009)Mahou Senki Lyrical Nanoha ForceKadokawa ShotenActionAnimeSix years after the JS Incident, a young dimensional traveler Thoma Avenir rescues a mysterious mute girl named Lily-Strosek from a secret research facility on a distant world of Ruwella. However, by doing so, he becomes an unwitting accomplice in the Bible of Silver Cross Incident, the latest interdimensional crisis faced by the former Riot Force 6 members...
- Manga, 10/64 (1990)ParasyteKodansha Ltd.Action DramaOriginal WorkThey arrive in silence and darkness. They descend from the skies. They have a hunger for human flesh. They are everywhere. They are parasites, alien creatures who must invade–and take control of–a human host to survive. And once they have infected their victims, they can assume any deadly form they choose: monsters with giant teeth, winged demons, creatures with blades for hands. But most have chosen to conceal their lethal purpose behind ordinary human faces. So no one knows their secret–except an ordinary high school student. Shin is battling for control of his own body against an alien parasite, but can he find a way to warn humanity of the horrors to come?
- Manga, 11/100 (1994)Apocalypse ZeroAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal WorkThe Monsterous Versus the Master! On a stage of raw bones and rotten skulls, two brothers are prepared to battle with one another. The first is Harara, who wishes to expunge Earth of its humanity, while Kakugo immersed in "living body armor" defends Earth. With both being masters of the Zero Form martial art, who will survive till the very end?
- Light Novel, 1/7 (2015)Boruto: Naruto the MovieShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 5/22 (2012)Devilman GAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/19 (2014)Gangsta.: CursedShinchousha Publishing Co., Ltd.ActionOriginal Work
- Anime Comics, 1/5 (1995)Koukaku KidoutaiKodansha Ltd.Action DramaAnime
- Manga, 4/- (1992)Lycanthrope LeoShougakukan Inc.HorrorOriginal WorkLycanthrope: Leo Takizawa is the star of his high school track team. On his 17th birthday, he breaks Carl Lewis's record. Impossible? But this is only the first of the extraordinary abilities Leo begins to manifest. Unfortunately, he learns the painful truth about himself the hard way... Leo: Now Leo's very life depends upon his ability to distinguish between his allies and enemies, both of whom walk the corridors of his high school. As a member of the "Tribe of Lion", the most powerful of all lycanthropes, Leo must learn to control his extraordinary powers to avoid revealing himself. But when school bullies attack his best friend, does he have any choice but to unleash the beast within?
- Manga, 3/17 (2014)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha InnocentSKadokawa ShotenAction ComedyAnime
- Light Novel, 1/6 (2016)Tokyo Ghoul :re[quest]Shuueisha Inc.Slice of Life DramaManga
- Manga, 4/36 (2009)TomorrowsShougakukan Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 18/158 (1992)X/1999Kadokawa ShotenAction DramaOriginal WorkKamui Shiro is a young man who was born with the power to decide the fate of the Earth itself--a destiny he can barely bring himself to believe. But as other players in the prophesy begin to gather around him--the "Seven Seals," with the power to protect the Earth, and the "Seven Harbingers," who are fated to destroy it--he has no choice but to come to terms with his fate.