- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 10/58 (2008)Mozuya-san GyakujousuruKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/7 (2017)Oneesan wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga Arimasu.Takeshobo Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 11/58 (2012)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2004)Shoujo Shounen: Go! Go! IchigoShougakukan Inc.RomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 8/44 (2012)ERASEDKadokawa ShotenThrillerOriginal WorkSatoru Fujinuma is a struggling manga artist who has the ability to turn back time and prevent deaths. When his mother is killed he turns back time to solve the mystery, but ends up back in elementary school, just before the disappearance of his classmate Kayo.
- Manga, 7/68 (2016)Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita!Ichijinsha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/6 (2016)Life So HappyHakusensha, Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 4/- (2004)PeshiKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/123 (2002)Wandering SonEnterbrainSlice of Life DramaOriginal WorkThe fifth grade. The threshold to puberty, and the beginning of the end of childhood innocence. Shuichi Nitori and his new friend Yoshino Takatsuki have happy homes, loving families, and are well-liked by their classmates. But they share a secret that further complicates a time of life that is awkward for anyone: Shuichi is a boy who wants to be a girl, and Yoshino is a girl who wants to be a boy. Written and drawn by one of today’s most critically acclaimed creators of manga, Shimura portrays Shuishi and Yoshino’s very private journey with affection, sensitivity, gentle humor, and unmistakable flair and grace. Volume one introduces our two protagonists and the friends and family whose lives intersect with their own. Yoshino is rudely reminded of her sex by immature boys whose budding interest in girls takes clumsily cruel forms. Shuichi’s secret is discovered by Saori, a perceptive and eccentric classmate. And it is Saori who suggests that the fifth graders put on a production of The Rose of Versailles for the farewell ceremony for the sixth graders — with boys playing the roles of women, and girls playing the roles of men.
- Manga, 1/15 (2006)Nijigahara HolographOhta Publishing, CompanyDramaOriginal WorkEven as butterflies ominously proliferate in town, the rumor of a mysterious creature lurking in the tunnel behind the school spreads among the children. When the body of Arié Kimura's mother is found by this tunnel's entrance, next to apparently human traces, the legend seems to be confirmed. Is the end of the world coming? In order to appease the wrath of the beast, the children decide to offer it a sacrifice: The unfortunate Arié, whom they believe to be the cause of the curse, is shoved into a well that leads to the Nijigahara tunnel — an act that in turns pushes Komatsuzaki, the budding thug who has carried a torch for Arié for a while already, entirely over the edge. But this is only the beginning of the complex, challenging, obliquely told Nijigahara Holograph, which takes place in two separate timelines and involves the suicidal Suzuki; Higure, his stalkerish would-be girlfriend; their teacher Miss Sakaki, whose heavily bandaged face remains a mystery; and many more — brothers, sisters, parents, co-workers, teachers, aggressors and victims who are all inextricably linked to one another and all will eventually — ten years later — have to live with what they’ve done or suffered through.
- Manga, 1/4 (2010)Shugo Chara! (Volume 12)Kodansha Ltd.RomanceOriginal WorkManga show all minor and main characters and what is happening to their life since the Easter climax has finished and their lives are normal. The way it shows the other minor characters are showing the meaning of Amu's motto she said at the end of the Easter's climax "Be the main character of your own story."
- Manga, 8/43 (2014)Mitsuboshi ColorsASCII Media WorksComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/16 (2018)Yakuza no Dai Oyabun ga Youjo ni Umarekawatta HanashiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Action ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 20/102 (2009)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha ViVidKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkFour years after the JS Incident, Vivio Takamachi enters the fourth elementary grade at St. Hilde Academy of Magic. She has since learned to conjure her Adult Form at will and received her own Device, Sacred Heart, from Nanoha, who made her promise to never use either of the two for mischief. However, a real danger soon arises in the form of a mysterious magical fighter, Heidi E.S. Ingvalt, who named herself after an Ancient Belkan ruler and now targets both Vivio and Ixpellia...
- Manga, 2/8 (2012)Girls & Panzer: Little ArmyMedia FactoryAction ComedyAnime
- Manga, 12/48 (2005)Shugo Chara!Kodansha Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkEverybody at Seiyo Elementary thinks that stylish and super cool Amu has it all: But nobody knows the real Amu, a shy girl who wishes she had the courage to truly be herself. Changing Amu’s life is going to take more than wishes and dreams–it’s going to take a little magic! One morning, Amu finds a surprise in her bed: three strange little eggs. Each egg contains a Guardian Character, an angel-like being who can give her the power to be someone new. With the help of her Guardian Characters, Amu is about to discover that her true self is even more amazing than she ever dreamed.
- Manga, 5/27 (2009)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 2wei!Kadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkIt has not been long since Illya and Miyu successfully sealed all of the Class Cards. Rin and Luvia have been forced to remain in Japan to clean up the aftermath, such as the now-unstable magic in the area's ley lines. While helping with the cleanup, the seal on Illya's mysterious innate magic goes berserk and she loses control of her transformation. By the time she has realized what happened, a mysterious girl known as Kuro who looks eerily like Illya appears, apparently bent on bringing destruction down on the original whose heart she seems to have spawned from, and making matters worse she holds the power of the Archer Class Card, with which Illya holds a special bond, within her body.
- Manga, 3/- (2016)Motoyan Papa to Hitsuji SenseiMedia FactoryRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 9/61 (2007)Ichinensei ni NacchattaraHoubunsha Co. Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkMain character was a normal highschool 2nd year student, one day while going to school he prevented a accident, but he died saving the little girl. But a passing scientist of justice(Self-proclaimed) saved his life, but due to a lack of part(According to the scientist) he's now a little girl~
- Manga, ? (2011)Koe no KatachiKodansha Ltd.DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 2/13 (2008)Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma IllyaKadokawa ShotenActionOriginal WorkIllyasviel von Einzbern is a normal schoolgirl in Japan. She lives with her overachieving nice guy older brother Shirou Emiya and her two maids, her parents are perpetually out of the country, and she has fanciful dreams of using magic to make her dreams of love with Shirou come true. Enter fierce rivals Rin Tohsaka and Luviagelita Edelfelt, two Magi who have been sent to Japan by Zelretch the Wizard Marshall, Master of Parallel Worlds, with the powerful sentient Kaleidosticks to collect the mysterious Class Cards and clean up their mess. After getting fed up with their constant infighting, one Kaleidostick, Magical Ruby, senses Illya's fleeting dream of magic and leaves Rin for her, tricking her into becoming a magical girl. Now Illya is being forced by Rin to collect the dangerous Class Cards in her place. But perhaps more dangerous still are Illya's own mysteries that may have unknowingly attracted Ruby to her.
- Manga, 1/6 (2010)Dame na Kurai ga ChoudoiiKaioushaRomanceOriginal Work
- Manga, 31/180 (2002)Gakuen AliceHakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal WorkYoung Mikan runs away to Tokyo following her best friend, Hotaru, who has been enrolled in an exclusive, secretive private school for geniuses. But it turns out that Alice Academy is a lot more than meets the eye. If Mikan wants to stay by Hotaru's side, she has to both pass the strange "entrance exam" and face the even greater challenge of befriending her very odd new classmates. Whether it's Hotaru's gift for inventing gadgets, the cranky Natsume's fire-casting ability, or Professor Narumi's control of human pheromones, everyone at the school has some sort of special talent. But what ability, if any, does Mikan possess? Mikan is going to have to rely on her courage and spunk if she's going to stay in school, or even stay alive!
- Manga, 8/72 (2002)Strawberry MarshmallowMedia WorksComedyOriginal WorkFollow the lives of Nobue Itou, her younger sister Chika, and her friends Miu and Matsuri--these cute girls try to solve problems and help each other out in the most adorable ways! Whether it's helping someone to quit smoking or organizing a sleepover at a friend's house, these girls always remain a joyful treat in this slice-of-life delight!
- Manga, 3/18 (2013)Bokura wa Bara no KoHakusensha, Inc.Slice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 10/- (2008)Jigokudou Reikai TsuushinKodansha Ltd.Ghost StoriesLight Novel
- Manga, 2/16 (2010)Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Movie 1st the ComicsGakken Holdings Company, LimitedAction DramaAnimeTakamachi Nanoha is a normal fourth-grader who feels a little useless and out-of-place with no purpose. Then one day, she saves a ferret, who turns out to be a mage from another planet who came to this planet to search for the jewl seeds. Nanoha agrees to help, but this task gets complicated when another girl arrives to steal them. (from movie)
- Manga, 3/15 (2020)Ore wa Lolicon ja Nai!Hakusensha, Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Novel, 1/4 (2010)Penguin HighwayKadokawa ShotenSlice of Life DramaOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 21/77 (2002)Shin GumihoDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 6/30 (2018)Tsuma, Shougakusei ni naru.Houbunsha Co. Ltd.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 5/- (2016)TokiSquare Enix Co., Ltd.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 1/6 (2015)Boku no Kawaii StalkerTokyo MangashaRomantic ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/23 (2019)The Last SaiyukiShuueisha Inc.Action DramaOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/24 (2014)School Judgment: Gakkyu HoteiShuueisha Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work
- Manga, 15/85 (2003)Boku o Tsutsumu Tsuki no Hikari: Boku Tama Jisedai-henHakusensha, Inc.DramaOriginal WorkMany years after the events of Please Save My Earth, Alice Sakaguchi and Rin Kobayashi are married and have a child: the 7-year-old Ren Kobayashi, who may or may not be inheriting his parent's odd talents.
- Manga, 2/12 (2011)Bokura No Hikari ClubOhta Publishing, CompanyDrama
- Manga, ? (2013)Misasagi Shougakkou SensouAkita Shoten Co., Ltd.ComedyOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/63 (2013)Sweetness and LightningKodansha Ltd.ComedyOriginal WorkHaving lost his wife, math teacher Kouhei Inuzuka is doing his best to raise his young daughter Tsumugi as a single father. He's pretty bad at cooking and doesn't have a huge appetite to begin with, but chance brings his little family and one of his students, Kotori Iida, together for homemade adventures. With those three cooks in the kitchen, it's no wonder this dinner table drama is so delicious.
- Manga, 4/25 (2010)Tonari no Randsel WShuueisha Inc.Romantic ComedyOriginal Work