- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Volumes
- Number of Chapters
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- Manga, 97/973 (1997)One PieceShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAs a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming King of the Pirates. But his life changed when he accidentally gained the power to stretch like rubber…at the cost of never being able to swim again! Now Luffy, with the help of a motley collection of pirate wannabes, is setting off in search of the "One Piece," said to be the greatest treasure in the world...
- Manhwa, 10/72 (2007)The BreakerDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manhwa, 20/203 (2010)The Breaker: New WavesDaewon Culture Industry Inc., DaumFighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 27/155 (2001)ClaymoreShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a world where monsters called Yoma prey on humans and live among them in disguise, humanity's only hope is a new breed of warrior known as Claymores. Half human, half monster, these silver-eyed slayers possess supernatural strength but are condemned to fight their savage impulses or lose their humanity completely.
- Manga, 28/255 (1994)Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Swordsman Romantic StoryShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkOne hundred and forty years ago in Kyoto, with he coming of the American "Black Ships," there arose a warrior who, felling men with his bloodstained blade, gained the name Hitokiri, manslayer! His killer blade helped close the turbulent Bakumatsu era and slashed open the progressive age known as Meiji. Then he vanished, and with the flow of years, became legend.
- Manga, 42/519 (1984)Dragon BallShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMeet a naive young monkey-tailed boy named Goku, whose quiet life changes when he meets Bulma, a girl who is on a quest to collect seven "Dragon Balls." If she gathers them all, an incredibly powerful dragon will appear and grant her one wish. But the precious orbs are scattered all over the world, and Bulma needs Goku's help (and his super-strength)! With a magic staff for a weapon and a flying cloud for a ride, Goku sets out on the adventure of a lifetime...
- Manga, 28/286 (2014)My Hero AcademiaShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBlurb: What would the world be like if 80 percent of the population manifested superpowers called “Quirks” at age four? Heroes and villains would be battling it out everywhere! Being a hero would mean learning to use your power, but where would you go to study? The Hero Academy of course! But what would you do if you were one of the 20 percent who were born Quirkless? Middle school student Izuku Midoriya wants to be a hero more than anything, but he hasn’t got an ounce of power in him. With no chance of ever getting into the prestigious U.A. High School for budding heroes, his life is looking more and more like a dead end. Then an encounter with All Might, the greatest hero of them all, gives him a chance to change his destiny…
- Manga, 27/235 (2004)D.Gray-ManShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkA born exorcist, Walker's primary anti-akuma weapon is the cross that's embossed on his red, disfigured left hand, which contains Innocence. But not only does Walker destroy akuma, he sees the akuma hiding inside a person's soul! Together with his fellow exorcists fighting under the command of the Black Order, Walker leads the battle against the Millenium Earl, the evil being out to destroy mankind.
- Manga, 16/145 (2007)PsyrenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkUrban Legend "Save me!" Those were Sakurako Amamiya's last words to her friend Ageha Yoshina before she mysteriously went missing. Now Ageha's on a quest to find her. He's convinced that the mythical Psyren Secret Society has something to do with the recent rash of disappearances. And now he seems to be caught up as a player in their very deadly game...
- Manga, 63/545 (2006)Fairy TailKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkCute girl wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a club for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu’s not your typical hero–he gets motion sickness, eats like a pig, and his best friend is a talking cat. With friends like this, is Lucy better off with her enemies?
- Manga, 23/205 (2016)Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no YaibaShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn Taisho-era Japan, Tanjiro Kamado is a kindhearted boy who makes a living selling charcoal. But his peaceful life is shattered when a demon slaughters his entire family. His little sister Nezuko is the only survivor, but she has been transformed into a demon herself! Tanjiro sets out on a dangerous journey to find a way to return his sister to normal and destroy the demon who ruined his life. Learning to slay demons won’t be easy, and Tanjiro barely knows where to start. The surprise appearance of another boy named Giyu, who seems to know what’s going on, might provide some answers… but only if Tanjiro can stop Giyu from killing his sister first!
- Manga, 61/583 (2002)Shijou Saikyou no Deshi KenichiShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKenchi is and average guy who was bullied through out his life. To not get bullied through his highschool year he joins the karate club. Soon though he realizes he way in over his head. He is all the sudden sucked into the world of martial arts. He almost falls into despare when a girl named Fuurinji Miu. Miu is a transfer student that wanted a friend. Kenchi and Miu soon start a friendship. The manga is about kenichi trying to fit in and learn the world of martial arts.
- Manga, 25/113 (2004)Soul EaterSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMaka is a weapon meister, determined to turn her partner, a living scythe named Soul Eater, into a powerful death scythe — the ultimate weapon of Death himself! Charged with the task of collecting and devouring the tainted souls of ninety-nine humans and one witch, Maka and her fellow meisters strive to master their weapons as they face off against the bizarre and dangerous minions of the underworld. But the meisters’ own personal quirks may prove a bigger obstacle than any sultry enchantress!
- Manga, 72/700 (1999)NarutoShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkAuthor Masashi Kishimoto made his debut in Weekly Shonen Jump in 1999 with Naruto, which won the Hop Step Award. Naruto must pass the difficult test to enter the Ninja Academy; deal with his rival, Konohamaru; and learn to get along with his new classmates, Sasuke and Sakura. Assigned to a three-person team, Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura must survive a brutal test against their upper-level ninja instructor, Kakashii. Only two can pass — will Naruto be one of them?
- Manga, 42/409 (2004)Reborn!Shuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkJunior high student Tsuna is a failure at school, sports and socializing. But when toddler assassin Reborn arrives to groom Tsuna for his future as a Mafia boss, Tsuna may have found the "magic bullet" he needs to turn his life around!
- Manga, 1/13 (2014)Fairy Tail ZeroKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkMany years ago, Mavis Vermilion was a servant on Sirius Island, mistreated by a guild master and his daughter, Zera. But Mavis stayed positive, because her mother once told her that fairies never visit people who cry about their problems. When the guild came under attack, Mavis pulled Zera from the wreckage into the forest. Seven years went by, and the powerful wizards Warrod Sequen, Precht, and Yuri Dreyer arrived on the island, seeking a powerful jade gemstone. This journey would change the course of magical history.
- Manga, 74/684 (2001)BleachShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIchigo Kurosaki never asked for the ability to see ghosts--he was born with the gift. When his family is attacked by a Hollow--a malevolent lost soul--Ichigo becomes a Soul Reaper, dedicating his life to protecting the innocent and helping the tortured spirits themselves find peace. Find out why Tite Kubo's Bleach has become an international manga smash-hit!
- Manga, 7/69 (2018)Fairy Tail: 100 Years QuestKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkThis part of the Fairy Tail story takes place one year after the end of the original Fairy Tail manga. Natsu, Happy, Charla, Wendy, Grey, Erza, and Lucy set out to tackle a really special quest: a quest not even the strongest man of Fairy Tail, Gildarts, was able to deal with. Join them on the 100-year quest!
- Manga, 19/76 (2001)O-Parts HunterSquare Enix Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn a not too distant future, mankind battles over O-Parts, powerful relics from an ancient civilization. Jio is a young boy with a tragic past who only trusts one thing in the world: money. Little does he suspect that he is also a very powerful O-Parts Tactician (O.P.T.), and inside him sleeps a demon of incredible ferocity. With his partner, Ruby, Jio embarks on a dangerous quest to acquire as many O-Parts as he can.
- Manga, 25/210 (2008)Nura: Rise of the Yokai ClanShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkWhile the day belongs to humans, the night belongs to yokai,supernatural creatures that thrive on human fear. Caught between these worlds is Rikuo Nura. He's three-quarters human, but his grandfather is none other than Nurarihyon, the supreme commander of the Nura clan, a powerful yokai consortium. So, Rikuo is an ordinary teenages three quarters of the time, until his yokai blood awakens. Then Rikuo transforms into the future leader of the Nura clan, leading a hundred demons.
- Manga, 56/558 (1996)Inu-YashaShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKagome, a modern-day high school girl, is pulled into Japan's ancient past! There, her destiny is linked to a dog-eared half demon named Inuyasha. Together, they battle evil demons who seek to acquire the shards of the legendary Shikon Jewel and wield its incredible power. But can Kagome and Inuyasha stop feuding with each other long enough to save the feudal or modern world--let alone both?
- Manga, 20/185 (2000)Black CatShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkTrain Heartnet, also known as "Black Cat," was an infamous assassin for a secret organization called Chronos...until he abandoned that cold-blooded existence to live on his own terms as an easygoing bounty hunter. But is Train's past as far behind him as he thinks?
- Manga, ? (2009)One Piece: Strong World Dai 0 WaShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 12/60 (2005)Change 123Akita Shoten Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkKosukegawa loves Kamen Raider and shares his sense of justice. In fact, that is how he has always lived his life. One day he meets one of his classmates, Motoko, who was being harassed and attempts to save her. However, by the time he gets there, she has already beaten the harasser to a pulp, even though it wasn't exactly Motoko who did the beating. She then goes on to explain that she has multiple personalities, 3 more named Hibiki, Fujoko, and Mikiri, or HiFuMi for short. She begs him to keep it secret. Kosukegawa, smitten by Motoko agrees, and from then on his life became 4 times as exciting in this fast paced action filled romantic comedy.
- Manga, 12/116 (2018)Edens ZeroKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 35/345 (2003)KekkaishiShougakukan Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBy night, teenager Yoshimori Sumimura is a "kekkaishi"--a demon-hunter who specializes in creating magical barriers around his prey. By day, Yoshimori's got other demons to battle: an addiction to sweets and a seriously crotchety grandfather! Yoshimori's pretty neighbor and childhood friend, Tokine Yukimura, is also a kekkaishi, but their families are feuding over who is the true practitioner of the art.
- Manga, 22/136 (1997)Tenjho TengeShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkIn one unusual Tokyo highschool, classical education takes a backseat to brawling, as warring school clubs wreak havoc in the hallways and cause chaos in the classrooms, all in a bid to be the baddest team around! Only a handful of students serve to stem the tide of violence in this untamed outpost (although they often contribute their fair share). These are the few, the proud, the powerful—the members of the Juken Club. Maya, the 17-year-old club leader, uses a form of ki to transform her naturally nubile body into a childlike form, to better maintain discipline and deceive her enemies. Takayanagi, serving as Maya’s unofficial second-in-command, is an earnest, shy young man whose innocence belies his fierceness in battle. Maya’s younger sister Aya, a newcomer to the club, isn’t as seasoned a fighter as her sister, but more than holds her own with a sword. Nagi and Bob are two trouble-making transfer students who nearly beat up the entire school body at one time! until they met up with Maya, who may bring them over to her side…if she doesn’t kill them first.
- Manga, 13/57 (2015)Dragon Ball SuperShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenAnime
- Manga, 32/285 (1998)Shaman KingShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkYoh Asakura has spent years training for the Shaman Fight, an epic tournament to determine who will become the Shaman King and shape humanity's future. Unfortunately for Yoh, every shaman in the world is vying for the same prize…
- Manhwa, ? (2011)The God of High SchoolNaver CorporationFighting-ShounenOriginal WorkBlurb It all began as a fighting tournament to seek out for the best fighter among all high school students in Korea. Mori Jin, a Taekwondo specialist and a high school student, soon learns that there is something much greater beneath the stage of the tournament.
- Manga, 22/194 (2009)GamaranKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkGama is a young Samurai training in the Ogame School for swordsmanship. He enters a tournament for martial artists among the best in the world where your life is on the line to walk that path in becoming a better swordsman than his father, The Thousand Manslayer.
- Manhwa, 26/107 (1998)RebirthDaewon Culture Industry Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkThree hundred years ago the Sorcerer Kalutika Maybus sealed the vampire Deshwitat in limbo after killing his fiancee, Lilith. For centuries, Deshwitat's mind calculated revenge while his body slumbered ... until now. A band of spiritual investigators has inadvertently broken the seal that binds him, and Deshwitat has been released. A lot has changed since the 17th century. Carriages have been replaced by cars, the Internet connects the world, and vampires have become the stuff of legends. But beneath the veneer of technology, magic and religion still reign supreme. Kalutika is the most powerful person in the world, although few actually know he exists. Prophecy foretold that Kalutika would destroy the Earth. Deshwitat's quest is now not just one of revenge, but of redemption ... for himself, and the world. Joined by an excommunicated exorcist and a spiritual investigator, Deshwitat begins his bloodquest. The hunted is now the hunter.
- Manga, 19/175 (1991)Yu Yu HakushoShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkYusuke Urameshi was a tough teen delinquent until one selfless act changed his life...by ending it. When he died saving a little kid from a speeding car, the afterlife didn't know what to do with him, so it gave him a second chance at life. Now, Yusuke is a ghost with a mission, performing good deeds at the behest of Botan, the ferrywoman of the River Styx, and Koenma, the pacifier-sucking judge of the dead.
- Manga, 12/47 (2008)Buster Keel!Kodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Light Novel, 1/7 (2010)Naruto: Dokonjou NindenShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 39/346 (1999)Get BackersKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkThe job of a retriever is not a very lucrative one, at least not for Ginji Amano and Ban Mido. Unable to attract even one client, they're so down on their luck that they've ingested nothing but water for the past three days. They attempt -- unsuccessfully, we might add -- to land a date with some girls in the hopes they'll buy the starving duo some hamburgers. And having lost their last yen to a maliciously dysfunctional vending machine, death by starvation seems imminent ... until a homeless man takes pity on them and shares some of the food he's been able to scrounge. Upon learning that Ginji and Ban are the GetBackers, he offers them all he has left to get his daughter back from the Yakuza ... and so begins our saga ...
- Manga, 1/10 (2015)Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet SpringShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal WorkSarada Uchiha lives with her mother Sakura. However, her father Sasuke is never around. As she hasn't seen her father in many years, she doubts the legitimacy of her father and mother's bond. Wanting to meet her father and find the truth, she travels with her friend Chōchō outside of Konoha. However, a brand new dangerous enemy is creeping closer despite the world having entered a peaceful era. With the help of the seventh Hokage Naruto, Sarada must attempt not only to understand her father's absence, but also to learn the meaning of family bonds.
- Manga, 2/15 (2014)Fairy Tail: Ice TrailKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenMangaThe story centers around the boyhood of the character Gray, following him until he joined the Fairy Tail guild.
- Manga, 2/7 (2005)Monster SoulKodansha Ltd.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work
- Manga, 3/20 (2010)SWOTShuueisha Inc.Fighting-ShounenOriginal Work