Soshage Dungeon (2018)

ソシャゲダンジョン

Chapters for this manga/ light novel?

•  
Avatar: AReaderSanThread Creator#1
I would like to know where I can read any versions of this manga/ light novel? I do prefer English, as it is my first language, but I can and will make do with google translate if I have to. This manga seems incredibly interesting and I just can’t help but go out of my way to find a way to read this.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
We cannot provide any help, as this mange doesn't seem to be licensed in any English-speaking country. So the only legal way to read it is to import it from Japan and translate it manually for yourself.

Links to scanlations, fan-translations etc are not permitted here, as we do not support illegal activities.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
Hello! Might be a very far off topic but also related to legality, having seen ads that the animes will be uploaded on Youtube. I think this can also be of help to the creators since Youtube pays well. But there can also be lots of problems… Is this true or just another fan-made or hoax?
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • Rate
  • Bookmark
  • Favourite

Ratings

Overall Rating
My Own Rating
Calculated Value0.00 = 0%Toplist

Member Statistics

Top Contributors

Recent Polls

Personalized Lists

Discord

Do you like helping others find a manga they’re looking for or do you simply enjoy telling others about manga? If so, we recommend adding a link to the respective manga page here on aniSearch to your posts. This way you not only make it much easier for the recipient of your post to find what you’re talking about, you also offer them a plethora of details about the manga!