- Main genres
- Subsidiary Genres
Title starts with
- Adapted From
- Target Group
- Country of Origin
Search for Releases within a Language Region
- Language Region
- Release Window
- Number of Episodes
- Average duration (in minutes)
Slice of Life Drama
If several main genres were selected, only results containing at least one of these main genres will be shown.
Slice of Life
If several subsidiary genres were selected, only results containing all of these subsidiary genres will be shown.
- TV-Series, 12 (2016)Cheer Boys!!Brain's BaseGanbatteLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2013)Brothers ConflictBrain's BaseRomanceLight Novel~24minAfter her dad remarries, Ema moves into the Asahina Family House and acquires 13 brothers. Ema intended to live peacefully with them as a family, but the sudden appearance of a girl in an all male household causes a uproar . Going on with their lives, the brother’s feelings for Ema start change and could be the start of a romance or being close friends.
- Movie, 4 (2013)Persona 3: The MovieAnime International Co., Inc.DramaVideo Game~99minIn the spring, male student Makoto Yūki transfers to Gekkōkan High School. However, as he heads to his new dormitory, listening to the music on his headphones, he is stopped. More precisely, time has stopped, and the people who were around him turn into coffins. Makoto learns that this period of time hidden between the minute of midnight is called the Dark Hour, a time when monsters called Shadows appear. Suddenly made the leader of his fellow classmates Yukari and Junpei by his upperclassmen Mitsuru and Akihiko, Makoto must learn empathy, his connection to his comrades, and the meaning of death. With the power of his Evoker aimed at his head, Makoto fights against the Shadows threatening to attack his world from the mysterious tower of Tartarus.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Hatena IllusionChildren's Playground Entertainment Inc.Romantic ComedyLight Novel~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2014)Gundam Build Fighters TrySUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~25minIt has been seven years since Sei Iori won the 7th Gunpla Battle Championship World Tournament. Gunpla Battle is now more popular than ever, with new rules and new ways to battle. Fumina Hoshino is the president of the Gunpla Battle Club at Sei's old school, Seiho Academy, and a big fan of the game, but unfortunately, she cannot attend the upcoming All-Japan Gunpla Battle Championship tournament without a three-person team. Desperate to participate, she meets transfer student and young martial artist Sekai Kamiki, as well as a young Gunpla builder named Yūma Kōsaka. The three decided to join up to form Team "TRY FIGHTERS", a new team of Gunpla builders and fighters that will together face the challenge of winning the tournament.
- TV-Series, 25 (2013)Gundam Build FightersSUNRISE Inc.GanbatteOriginal Work~24minSei Iori is a Gunpla builder whose family runs a hobby shop in a small town. He aspires to be a Gunpla Battle champion like his father, but despite his exceptional building skills, he lacks the combat abilities to compete with other contestants. Then one day, he meets a mysterious boy named Reiji, who helps him improve his confidence in participating in Gunpla Battles. Together, Sei and Reiji battle their way to the 7th Gunpla Battle World Tournament.
- TV-Series, 200 (2017)Boruto: Naruto Next GenerationsPierrot Co., Ltd.Fighting-ShounenManga~24min
- Music Video, 1 (2020)DaylightSanzigen Inc.?~2min
- OVA, 2 (2020)Katana Maidens: Tomoshibiproject No.9ActionOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)D4DJ First MixSanzigen Inc.?Other~24min
- Music Video, 1 (2020)Sugar FootAC-buIndefiniteOriginal Work~4min
- TV-Series, 13 (2020)The God of High SchoolMAPPA Co., Ltd.Fighting-Shounen~24min
- Web, 10 (2020)Scumbag SystemActionLight Novel~20min
- TV-Series, 26 (2007)Kaiji: Ultimate SurvivorMADHOUSE Inc.ThrillerManga~23minItou Kaiji is a bum who steals car emblems and slashes tires on what seems to be a regular basis. This routine changes one day when he is paid a visit by a man in a trench-coat. Once the two get talking, it seems that the visitor (Calling himself Endou) is a debt collector. The reason for his visit is an unpaid loan which kaiji had previously co-signed for a work-mate (Furuhata Takeshi). The original loan was 30000 yen and once Takeshi had disappeared, the loan then fell on Kaiji. Kaiji is then told of a way to clear the interest compounded debt (which stood at 3,850,000 yen), which involved getting on a boat with others in his position. Once on the boat the debtors would then have to gamble with loaned money, which would end with a few winning, and others getting into deeper debt and having to work to pay of their debts. After some coercing kaiji accepts a position on the boat, in order to clear himself and make a bit of money as well...
- Web, 12 (2020)Metaman?~20min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Fairy Gone (Part 2)P.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minFairy Gone (2019), the second part of the original anime, continues the story of Marlya, Free and their colleagues in the government-backed Fairy organization Dorothea. After Marlya had to give up searching for her friend Veronica, who is hunting the Black Fairy Tomes for some reason, she found herself involved in one incident after another … Not only did she have to attend an official meeting of her unit with Ray Dawn—the man, who burned down her home village and executed all the villagers—without attempting to murder him, but just a short time later was also dragged into a raid while transporting a legendary Fairy Weapon, which cost the lives of several Dorothea members. Among the fallen warriors was a friend of Marlya’s and a long-time member of the unit: Oz Mare. When the leader of the rebels responsible for the attack on the weapons transport, Beevee Liscar, started a campaign against the emperor and was supported by a renegade nobleman, Free and Marlya could combine personal interests with work: For them, defending the palace was not only a service in the Emperor’s name, but also a chance for revenge on the man who killed their friends. While Beevee Liscar ultimately escaped, they succeeded in fending off the attack and protecting the Emperor. But many questions remain unanswered … Who was the real mastermind behind this uprising? What about the mysterious Black Fairy Tome? And also Marlya’s own condition as someone who is possessed by a Fairy and can use it in battle without having been subjected to a regular organ transplant is still uncertain. What does the future hold for the “cursed child” Marlya and her companions?
- TV-Series, 51 (2018)Fairy Tail Final SeasonBridge Inc., A-1 Pictures Inc., CloverWorksFighting-ShounenManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2004)Fantastic ChildrenNippon Animation Co., Ltd.AdventureOriginal Work~24minOver the course of many years in many different lands a group of mysterious children called "The Children of Befort" have been seen time and time again. They spend long months and years traveling from place to place searching for one particular girl. In the 21st century, a boy named Thoma lives on a small southern island called Papin Island. He meets a girl named Helga who is captured and taken back to the orphanage she ran away from on nearby Chikao Island. But Thoma, together with Helga's young friend Chitto, devises a plan to free her. However, when they get to Chikao they find that government agents have come to the island searching for an escaped prisoner!
- TV-Series, 39 (2016)Aware! MeisakukunPie in the sky, IncComedy~5min
- Web, 24 (2020)The King’s Avatar S2ActionLight Novel~26min
- Web, 30 (2020)The Founder of Diabolism QComedy~5min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)BarakamonKinema Citrus Co., Ltd.ComedyManga~23minHanda Seishu, a young calligrapher, decides to take time out after his last work has been criticized stridently. He travels to a small island to relax and find things that support his inspiration. However, the local community interferes with his plan; especially the seven year old girl Naru, who has a thirst for adventure, is always in search of fun, therefore, she wants to spend as much time with Handa as possible.
- TV-Series, 26 (1994)Tama and FriendsGroup Tac Co., Ltd.Adventure~25minThe characters are Tama, Momo, Wocket, Tiggle, Rockney, Pimmy, Bupkus, Bengpu, and Chopin. There is no consistent plot. Tama and his friends just have little, family friendly, adventures every episode. The only consistency is when a new friend is made one episode and flash backs.
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Fairy GoneP.A. Works Co., Ltd.Action DramaOriginal Work~24minIn the world of Fairy Gone, where animals are possessed by fairies and thus exhibit special powers, humans surgically remove the fairies from the bodies of the animals to transplant them into themselves. This allows for those fairies to be summoned and used as weapons by those who underwent the surgery—the so-called Fairy Soldiers. Now, after a long war has finally ended, these Fairy Soldiers—once the deciding factor in the war—have lost their purpose in life and struggle to reintegrate into society. They ended up in many layers of society; some are terrorists, some are mafiosi, others go on to become government officials. Nine years after the end of the war, Marlya is a rookie in Dorothea, an organization dedicated to investigating and reducing fairy-related crimes and incidents. Even in times of peace, the government apparatus is anything but stable. Many criminals still face the scars of the past and terrorists seek revenge. Some Fairy Soldiers are searching for their own justice in this chaotic post-war world.
- TV-Series, 24 (2018)Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja ScrollsSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Action DramaNovel~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2019)Astra Lost in SpaceLercheActionManga~28minKanata no Astra, the anime adaptation of Kenta Shinohara’s manga of the same name, focuses on a group of nine students. However, these nine are not normal pupils of Earth, but live in the year 2061 and attend the Caird High School. Space travel has become commercially available and affordable, so the Caird High School students don’t set out on a simple school trip on their own home planet, instead they travel to another one. While all other groups arrive safely and can set up camp, group B5, shortly after their arrival, makes contact with a mysterious sphere of light that almost appears to be sentient. This sphere transports the nine students of group B5 right into space and leaves them stranded 5012 light years away from their home planet … There they find an old, abandoned spaceship and now it is up to them to make the best of their situation. To get back home on the Astra, they all need to stay strong, manage their limited resources well, and above all else, show team spirit!
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)Asteroid in LoveDoga KoboComedyManga~24min
- TV-Series, 26 (2015)Aquarion LogosSatelight Inc., Challenge To ChallengeAction DramaOriginal Work~25min
- Web, 4 (2018)Angels of Death (Episodes 13-16)J.C.STAFFThrillerVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2017)Anime-GatarisWAO! WorldComedyOriginal Work~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2018)Angels of DeathJ.C.STAFFThrillerVideo Game~24min
- Web, 12 (2019)AfterlostMADHOUSE Inc.AdventureVideo Game~24min
- TV-Series, 25 (2016)All Out!TMS Entertainment Co., Ltd., MADHOUSE Inc.GanbatteManga~24minKenji Gion is a short first-year high school student. On his first day in Kanagawa Prefectural High School, he meets the tall Sumiaki Iwashimizu during a game of rugby. Kenji strikes a friendship with Sumiaki, and soon joins the rugby club. (from manga)
- CM, 1 (2020)Azur Lane x Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation PVMADHOUSE Inc.?Video Game~1min
- Movie, 1 (2016)Assassination Classroom the Movie: 365 Days TimeLercheAction DramaManga~92min
- TV-Series, 22 (2015)Assassination ClassroomLercheAction ComedyManga~23minOne day, the moon exploded, leaving it in a perpetual crescent-moon shape. The creature who claims responsibility for the destruction also claims it will destroy the world in March of next year. With powers beyond human comprehension, no military can stand against it. Yet, for some reason, it chooses to take up occupancy as a teacher in the worst class of Kunugigaoka Middle School. The fate of the world rests in the hands of its students, as they have until graduation to figure out how to murder their teacher and collect ten billion yen for saving the world.
- TV-Series, 73 (2012)Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal IIGALLOP Co., Ltd.Ganbatte~25minafter the events of w.d.c. (zexal I) yuma & astral still got to collect all the remaining other numbers card, with the memories of astral´s dimension. meanwhile new enemies appears from barian world. there are also new allies and still are some new misteries between duels.
- TV-Series, 12 (2020)ArteSeven Arcs Pictures Ltd.Slice of Life DramaManga~24min
- TV-Series, 12 (2014)Tokyo GhoulPierrot Co., Ltd.HorrorManga~24minHigh schooler Ken, who just barely escaped the fangs of death, reawakens as a ghoul. At first everything seems normal... until he finally feels a devastating appetite for human flesh. This, however, poses some rather moral questions as Ken would sooner kill himself than eat a human. His dilemma soon dissolves, however, as he discovers that a secret society of ghouls has long since been living right under the humans' noses.
- TV-Series, 12 (2012)Dusk Maiden of AmnesiaSILVER LINK.Ghost StoriesManga~24min60 years ago, a young woman was left to die in the abandoned school building behind the exclusive Seikyou Academy. Perhaps it’s not so surprising then, that among Seikyou’s many school clubs is one for students interested in “paranormal investigations.” Unable to remember how she died and trapped in the grey land between life and death, the ghost girl Yuuko latches onto Teiichi Niiya, a freshman who can inexplicably see her, and together they and the other unsuspecting members of the club begin to unravel the many dark mysteries that surround Seikyou.